REF – SAF: Panel Wire Op Leeds
What Are We Looking For?
Our Production team is looking to recruit experience Panel Operatives to work within our manufacturing facility in Leeds. Your role will include carrying out the fitting and wiring of sub-assemblies and further installation into a variety of enclosures from small boxes to large motor control centres. This may include drilling, tapping and other assembly tasks as well as wiring to detailed schematic drawings.
Some of Your Key Duties Include:
- Wiring components to schematic drawings.
- Completing work to a high standard
- Fitting of mounting rails, idents, trunking and components to metal backplates.
- Fitting wired assemblies within boxes and large enclosures.
- Torque setting screws and bolts using calibrated equipment.
- Installing copper busbar systems.
- Complete relevant documentation including quality checks
What Do You Need?
- Demonstrable experience wiring control panels and/or assemblies.
- Possess equipment assembly, component and cable wiring skills.
- Be capable of panel preparation e.g., hole cutting, component mounting, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal drawings.
- Skilled in the use of hand tools screwdrivers, spanners rachets etc.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Driving license
Saftronics – Who Are We?
Saftronics are specialists in power & process control, excelling in the specification and supply of motor control centres, control panels, power distribution and process control systems across a wide range of industries.
Saftronics is part of the RSE group of companies, operating within the Power Distribution & Controls business stream. RSE is the leading contractor of choice in the design, build & maintenance of water treatment & water recycling equipment. Delivering products and services to clients across the UK, RSE’s unique offering to the market focuses on innovation, efficiency, and excellence.
RSE – Who Are We?
Established in 1982, RSE has grown into one of the most prominent specialist engineering businesses in the UK water industry. We have created an in-house full-service capability from project inception through to design, fabrication, and delivery by means of installation and commissioning.
We have created a service offering for our clients that presents innovative solutions to our industry and our dedicated staff plays a key role in delivering our business and sustainability goals. We have grown to over 1400 staff across our Group of companies, with a strategic ambition that will see the business continue to grow as we expand our operations and diversify our products.
What We Offer
To build successful teams and drive the level of quality that we are renowned for, we know we need the best people in the industry. Not only do we require the relevant skillsets, but we also need people with the right attitude and mentality to thrive and grow in such an innovative industry. You will be given every opportunity to set the path of your career through our Business Streams and work in an environment that will require you to rise to the challenge of working for a market leader.
- Industry-leading salary dependent on experience.
- A flexible career development path, with no restrictions on where your career can go.
- A holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- EV/Hybrid Car Lease Scheme
- Discount Retail Platform
- Company Pension Scheme.
If you’re interested in a career with a company that will harness your skills and provides you with the support to create your future, then please apply.