Our Graduate Programme
Graduates are fundamental in shaping the future of Saftronics, and we encourage young people to join our team and launch their career developing innovative solutions that will have a real impact within the water industry. Our graduate programme is designed to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you will need to establish yourself within our business and the wider industry, through a carefully constructed programme designed to accelerate your personal development supported with mentorship and guidance.
To develop effectively through the Graduate Programme, our graduates are each assigned a personal mentor who they will establish a strong working relationship with during their graduate role. The mentoring scheme is designed for our graduates to be able to learn from senior colleagues as they are guided through the 2-year programme.
The mentoring relationship will also allow the graduate to gain advice in working towards Chartership status in their chosen discipline, whilst achieving appropriate competence and commitment standards. They will gain exposure to their mentor’s specialist knowledge and contacts within the business, to allow the graduate to build up a network of colleagues and further their opportunities for career progression.
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a Graduate Electrical Engineer within our Power and Control division here in Leeds to join us in continuing to expand our existing team.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Engineering degree in Electrical / Electronics (other degrees or experience will be considered).
- Computer literate – proficiency with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Most importantly must be willing/adaptable to working within an energetic reactive team environment, ability to think outside of the box and work within a close team environment.
To build successful teams and drive the level of quality that we are renowned for, we know we need the best people in industry. Not only do we require the relevant skillsets, but we also need people with the right attitude and mentality to thrive and grow in such an innovative industry.
At Saftronics, you’ll be given every opportunity to set the path of your own career through our Business Streams and work in an environment that will require you to rise to the challenge of working for a market leader.
Our graduate salary banding is £26,250 – £31,250 depending on your background and work experience. On top of this we also offer an annual salary review increasing by up to £2000 per year throughout the graduate journey.
On top of this, our benefits package include:
- A flexible career development path, with no restrictions on where your career can go
- Holiday Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Professional Membership Fees Paid
- In a flourishing sector where there are vast career opportunities available, we believe our niche offering to the market means our people have the space to thrive and innovate our industry.